- Link drugs and other chemical tools to driver mutant proteins and other targets.
- Quantify the druggability of each driver protein.
- Develop a set of candidate, accessible ligands for each driver protein, from literature compounds, augmented by molecular docking and chemical similarity calculations.
- Lincoln Stein, Principal Investigator
- John Irwin, Research Team
- Drug-target mapping has been incorporated into the ICGC portal, allowing fasceted search using drugs and the targets they modulate.
- Links to additional information, including clinical trials and purchasability status, has also been integrated.
- Further rich information about each compound including links to other annotated data sources, analog discovery, and much more is available via the ZINC website.